Proper dental hygiene and regular visits to the dentist are the best ways to keep your teeth healthy and strong. While dental technology has advanced considerably, there’s nothing that can fully replace natural teeth.
There are some prosthetics and implants that come close, but you need to visit a reliable dentist to get them. At Peters Dental, we can help with all kinds of dental concerns under one roof in Riverside and Ladera Ranch.
One Stop Dental Office
Most dental practices don’t offer a full range of services. They provide general dentistry solutions like teeth whitening, fillers, teeth cleaning, and regular diagnosis. They recommend another dentist for specific concerns like implants, prosthetic teeth, or gum diseases. This can put patients in a dilemma and make them uncomfortable because most people don’t like to switch dentists in the middle of a procedure.
We offer a one-stop solution and provide a wide range of services. We don’t need to send patients to other dentists or establishments because even complex procedures are handled in-house. This ensures our patients are comfortable and get treatment from dentists they already trust.
Types of Services
Our dental offices offer reliable and efficient treatments for all kinds of oral health issues. The focus is on ensuring that the patient is comfortable and well-informed. You can ask the dentist about the procedures, get more information on different treatment options, and make an informed decision. The services we offer include:
- Sleeping Disorders – Tooth-related sleep disorders are surprisingly common and often go untreated. If you wake up with a headache or a sore jaw every morning, you need to book a dentist’s appointment immediately.
- TMJ or temporomandibular joint disorder can lead to excessive tooth wear and physical damage. If this joint is worn, you will have an unbalanced bite and might grind your teeth while sleep. This should be treated promptly before it causes further deterioration.
- Orthodontic – Everyone wants well-aligned teeth and a great smile, but most people aren’t born with it. Misaligned teeth don’t just look bad, but also make it difficult to chew well. Orthodontic treatments like braces can help straighten teeth and ensure they are well aligned.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Cosmetic dentistry involves a series of procedures designed to improve the appearance of your teeth. These procedures include things like teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns, inlays, dental bonding, etc. We can provide these services individually or as a package to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Dental Implants – Natural teeth are resilient, but accidents can happen. If your teeth are too damaged or decayed, you will need to replace them with implants. These implants are permanent and bond safely with the bone matter in the jaw. They form the base for dental crowns or prosthetic teeth.
- Invisalign – This is a great alternative to regular metal braces because they’re practically invisible. They help align and straighten teeth without compromising the appearance of your smile. This treatment is quick and effective, usually requiring only around 12 months to complete. Our dentist will check your teeth thoroughly before determining if this option is right for you.
- Laser – Dental laser technology is incredibly refined and sophisticated. It can be used to treat serious infections, remove inflammation, and treat sores. It can also be used to repair nerves, help wisdom teeth emerge and with a wide range of other treatments. Our offices use the latest in dental laser technology to provide quick and painless treatment options.
- Myobrace – This preventive treatment helps ensure your child’s teeth grow properly and are aligned well. It can help improve oral development and with problems like overbite, crooked teeth.
- Technology 3D scan – This is an effective diagnostics machine that provides dentists with in-depth information regarding the patient’s dental health. We use Cone Beam Computed Tomography or CBCT machine to create a 3D model of your teeth.
If you want to know more about our wide range of services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Peters Dental. You can call one of our clinics or use our contact us pages.