Patients have different preferences when it comes to dentists. Some people like quiet and professional experts who focus on their work without attempting to strike up a conversation. Others want a dentist who has a friendly, approachable demeanor. At Peters Family Dentistry in Ladera Ranch, we have noticed that many patients prefer women in dentistry.
Qualified Female Dentist
Naomi Peters is a female dentist in Ladera Ranch with excellent qualifications and vast experience. She has a dental degree from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry and a Bachelor’s degree from Washington University in St. Louis. Here’s a look at why she is a great choice, especially for young patients:
- She has more than 20 years of experience in general dentistry.
- Dr. Peters specializes in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.
- Her experience with Myobrace has helped hundreds of patients over the years.
- Our dentist knows from personal experience how sleep breathing disorders and airway issues influence a child’s development.
- She has taken several post-graduate courses to learn how to treat these issues effectively.
Dr. Naomi Peters is a member of ADA, CDA, TCDS, IAO, AAPD, and AAFE.
As you can see, her list of qualifications is quite extensive. Our dentist also specializes in a pain-free anesthetic technique called The Wand and Laser Dentistry. This makes her an ideal choice for people worried about discomfort during major treatments. Our dentist focuses on preventive care, offering advice on oral hygiene and proper care.
Dental Services Offered
Most patients want a dentist who can handle all of their oral health concerns from minor toothaches to wisdom teeth extractions. Our doctor is a qualified general dentist who specializes in orthodontics. She can handle almost every concern you may have, including:
- Tooth misalignment
- A broken or chipped tooth
- Overbite or underbite
- Severe tooth decay
- Airway issues and sleep breathing disorders
- Laser-treatments, especially treatments using the Fotana Laser.
- Smile correction
- Teeth gaps
- Teeth stains or discoloration
If you experience any of these problems, book an appointment with us today. Our dentist will conduct a thorough examination before offering practical solutions. She likes to ensure that patients can make informed decisions. That’s why Dr. Naomi Kubo Peters always explains your treatment options in detail during a consultation.
We specialize in TMJ, orthodontics, airway problems, sleep disorders, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign, and so much more. Our doctor will also carry out a full tooth cleaning during a consultation, which can help your teeth remain healthy by eliminating plaque.
Why Do Patients Find a Female Dentist in Ladera Ranch More Comforting?
Patients are more likely to keep up with their appointments if they develop a strong rapport with their dentist. It’s easier for young patients to connect with women. Here are some reasons why patients choose a female dentist:
- Nurturing – Many women have a natural ability to nurture and soothe. Their calm personality helps nervous patients when they’re undergoing complex procedures.
- Empathetic – Patients are less likely to hide their pain or discomfort from a female dentist and will respond well to her empathetic touch.
- Gentle – Female dentists are more aware of a patient’s discomfort. They have a gentle approach to different treatments.
- Caring – A female dentist is often personally invested in their patient’s wellbeing, especially if the patient is young. She will offer the best possible advice to maintain your ongoing dental health.
Women are more comfortable with female dentists as well. Many seek out professionals like Naomi Peters because they feel less anxious with a woman dentist. This can be because they have a reserved personality, come from very conservative backgrounds, or have some trauma. We always go the extra mile to ensure all our patients are comfortable while receiving treatment.
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Peters Family Dentistry in Ladera Ranch today!