Most patients need some form of orthodontist treatment to improve the overall appearance of their teeth. Misalignments and crooked teeth are common problems, especially among teenagers. Braces are the most effective solution to severe misalignments or overbites. At Peters Dental, we provide different kinds of braces to suit patient preferences. If you prefer something discreet, we offer white or tooth-colored braces. If you want to go bold, we have a wide range of great colors and styles available.
Gold Braces Dynaflex
Teens and young millennials are confident and headstrong. They are willing to experiment with a vast array of styles and looks, which is why it isn’t surprising that they opt for braces of different colors. Traditional metal braces look odd, and most teens are reluctant to wear them. We always want to provide our patients with various options that fit their style and personality. The gold braces from Dynaflex are new and exciting. We’re the only dentist to offer them aside from an orthodontist in Newport Beach.
If you need to wear braces, why not wear something unique and interesting? Gold braces will stand out and add an element of fun to your appearance. These braces are available in two different shades:
- Gold – These braces have a gold plating with a traditional yellowish metallic hue. If you think gold jewelry matches your skin tone and appearance, this option is ideal for you.
- Rose Gold – Some patients find gold to be over-the-top and prefer the elegance of a rose gold color. These braces have a beautiful rosy appearance that is an excellent choice for people of all ages. If you’re looking for something different but not as bold, choose rose gold braces.
As you can see, there are several options available to you. There’s no need to hide your braces and be self-conscious about them. Just smile brightly and show off your new gold accessories.
The Benefits of Gold Braces
Gold braces look great, but they also offer several practical advantages. Here are some reasons why our dentist recommends these braces to our patients:
- No Flaking – One of the most significant benefits of gold braces is that the metallic coating doesn’t flake. The braces will look as good as new for a long time. They will remain shiny and metallic without becoming affected during the treatment process.
- Safe – These gold braces are made from safe materials, and the gold plating ensures you don’t have to worry about any adverse allergic reasons. The metal is smooth, durable, and doesn’t irritate the delicate flesh of your mouth.
- Durable –The braces are designed to last for a long time without becoming damaged or exerting unusual pressure on your teeth. You can eat different things and maintain the recommended lifestyle without worrying about damaging the braces.
Gold braces have several distinct advantages that go beyond their appearance. If you want something appealing and unique, don’t hesitate to give them a try. You can change the braces down the line if you don’t find gold appealing.
Our dentist has a lot of experience with orthodontic treatments and will make sure the braces are correctly set. You won’t have to deal with excessive pain or discomfort. We will monitor the progress of your teeth carefully to make they are aligned well, and there are no problems. Our dentist will also make sure you don’t develop any kind of infection during the treatment process, and your natural teeth are all in good condition.
If you want straightforward advice and reliable dental treatments, we’re the right choice for you. All aspects of this treatment will be explained to you clearly so you can make the best possible choice.
If you want to know more about our full range of services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Peters Dental. You can call one of our clinics or use our contact us pages.